Wildman Rambo Jul 19, 2009 16:34:08 GMT -5
Post by Wildman Rambo on Jul 19, 2009 16:34:08 GMT -5
>>>> :: || IWF Official Contract || :: <<<<
>>>> :: || IWF Official Contract || :: <<<<
- Wildman Rambo
- 270 lbs (muscleed out)
- NYC, NY
- Destroyer by Static-X
- Power house fighter. Some ground fighting knowledge
- Neutral. Rocker type of person.Gernally does things the right way, but has no problem getting his hands dirty. Has chin length long hair and neatly trimmed goatee. Wears wrestling pants and gloves and boots to the ring. But wears jeans and mostly affliction and band teeshirts outside of the ring.
Signature Moves (Min 5)
- Wildman Elbow Drop
- Kimura Arm lock
- Sidewalk slam
Finisher Moves (Max 3)
- Wildman Slam-Rambo takes the opponents wrist and grabs a leg and lifts the opponent across his back (fireman carry). Rambo gets a running start and jumps up into the air and forward rolls and lands on the opponents back, Rambo’s weight helping crash the opponent onto the ground.
- Wildman Powerbomb
- “Destroyer” by Static-X blares across the arena and the lights flicker to the guitar of the song. A quick blast of fireworks engulfs the stage and when it disappears Rambo, is seen where the pyro once was head banging to the song. He stops and looks at the crowd and puts his hands around his mouth and lets out a monstrous roar. The crowd cheers in reply. Rambo is sporting his usual shirt and his black wrestling pants with his designs white. He makes his way down the ramp pointing at random fans
Announcer: The challenger, standing at six feet and six inches tall, and weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds, he is the Wildman, RAAAAMBOOOO!
Rambo makes it down to the steel steps and quickly runs up the steps. Rambo grabs the top rope and leans back. As he comes back up he slides his leg over the second rope and bends over. He slides the rest of his body through the ropes into the ring. Rambo runs to a corner and steps on to the second turnbuckle and lets out another roar and flexes his muscles. Rambo hops down and prepares to face his opponent.
- Rambo side steps a punch attempt by his opponent and returns with a clothesline, knocking down the opponent.
Commentary 1- This match has dragged on and on for a while now. It has to come to a conclusion soon!
Commentary 2- True that partner. Its been an explosive match and I dont know how they lasted this long. But Rambos opponent seems to be getting tired.
Rambo stomps on the opponents chest and then runs to the far ropes. Rambo bounces back towards his prone opponent and jumps in to the air. He winds up his elbow and comes crashing down onto the opponent, thrusting his elbow into the chest and shoulder of the opposing wrestler.
C1:What an elbow drop!
Rambo stands up and pics up hs opponent with him and holds him up by his shoulders and looks to the crowd with a devious smirk on his face. The crowd returns with cheers.
C1: Is he going for it?
Rambo kicks the oppoenent in the gut, doubling him over, and takes his head and thrusts it inbetween his legs.
C2: He is! The Wildman Bomb!
Rambo starts to lif up the opponent, but the opponent grabs onto Rambos wrestling pants and holds on, keeping him from being lifted up. Rambo stops lifting and lets go of his opponent. The opponent breaks free from between Rambos legs and punchs Rambo in the stomach. Rambo doubles over and opponent clubs Rambo with his fist in the back of the head. Rambo falls to a knee. The opponent grabs Rambo by the hair and punchs him in the head repeatidly again and again and again. The opponent then shoves Rambos head into the mat. Rambo sgets up to his handsand knees.
C1: This match turned around real quickly, IT'S GREAT!
The opponent turns from Rambo and runs to the ropes and comes running back and jumps into the air. Rambo, moving fast, gets up and grabs the opponents legs and thrusts his shoulder into the gut of his opponent. Rambo spins around and slams the opponent into the mat.
C2:I LOVE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT SPINBUSTER!
C1: Dont we all, dont we all.
Rambo picks up the opponent again and Rambo takes the opponents wrist and grabs a leg and lifts the opponent across his back. Rambo stands idly for a moment taking in the crowds cheers.
C1: Hes going for it!
Rambo lets out a loud roar. He gets a running start and jumps up into the air and forward rolls and lands on the opponents back, Rambo’s weight helping crash the opponent onto the ground.
C2: WILDMAN SLAM!
C1: He nailed it.
Rambo lands sitting up with the opponents body behind him. Rambo spins around on his knees and falls over the opponents body and hooks a leg going for the pin....